2019 Billie J. Askew Reading Recovery and K-6 Literacy Institute
Texas Woman’s University
2019 Billie J. Askew
Reading Recovery & K-6 Literacy Institute
November 4 & 5, 2019
Embassy Suites Denton Convention Center
- Equestrian Foyer Floorplan
- Universities Grand Foyer Floorplan
- OPTION ONE (if you want to reserve a specific table):
1) Complete Table Selection Form. A table confirmation will be sent to you.
2) After receiving your table confirmation by email, proceed below:
- OPTION TWO (tables will be assigned to you):
- Reduced Fee for Full-Time Students
- The Institute offers a reduced fee of $75 to full-time college students. Please download the Professor’s Certification Form HERE.
- This form must be signed and on your university’s letterhead and submitted (downloaded) with your online registration form and payment.
Below are ways to pay for the Conference:
- If, paying by PO, use this form
- If paying by check, use this form
- Please make check payable to: First Class Conferences
- If paying by credit card, first submit this Registration form.
- Please pay below your specific fees, as follows:
Embassy Suites by Hilton / Denton Convention Center / Denton, TX
- Complimentary made-to-order breakfast
- Complimentary nightly evening reception for overnight hotel guests Complimentary Parking
- Complimentary Meeting Room WI-FI
- $119.00 – Single/Double Room Rate
- $129.00 – Triple Room Rate
- $139.00 – Quad Room Rate
Hotel Reservation Deadline: Oct. 13, 2019