We work with a range of non-profits, businesses, and vendors to create everything from small meetings to large multi-day events. Let us know what you need and we’ll take care of the details.
- Secure conference facilities and negotiate contracts in the best interest of the conference committee and attendees.
- Prepare preliminary budget as well as final budget for distribution.
- Maintain a financial history of the conference as well as the Assocation.
- Hire a graphic artist and printer to prepare publications, registration forms, and signage throughout the bid process.
- Maintain files for membership.
- Print labels from existing membership lists for quarterly newsletters and other publications.
- Plus entertainment and social events for conference attendees.
- Liaison to hotel and catering management.
- Arrange for initial walk-thru of the hotel with the commitee before the registration materials are prepared and distributed.
- Arrange for pre-conference meeting at the hotel during the week prior to the conference. Prepare function sheets and review Banquet Event Orders.
- Send letters of confirmation to speakers chosen for the conference.
- Arrange travel for speakers and purchase airline tickets.
- Arrange for speakers to be paid their honorarium and travel expenses at the conference.
- Correspond with speakers and arrange for AV needs, and notify them of session numbers so they can prepare their handouts.
- Prepare name badges, meal, and session tickets for distribution at the event.
- Arrange with Chair for session moderators and correspond with them about their duties i.e. introducing the speaker and passing out evaluations.
- Maintain speaker and VIP block with hotel.
- Receive weekly hotel block report and monitor it in the event the an overflow hotel is needed.
- Solicitation of advertising to offset the printing of the conference registration form/booklet.
- Solicit exhibitors and sponsors to secure operating revenue for the conference.
- Register attendees on a secured on-line site.
- Obtain bids for audio-visual and taping one-site needs.
- Obtain security for the exhibitor and registration area of the conference.
- Secure and coordinate on-site door monitors for sessions and meals.
- Obtain bids for bags, neck wallets or give-a-ways designated by the Chair.
- Attend planning meetings via conference call or in person.
On-site management of conference including daily monitoring of the master bill and expenses.
Archive files for five years for all of the above conferences and activities.